Para 3d Version 4.64 release date: 7/24/2015
This upgrade requires Para 3d 4.6 to be installed.
- Automated license activation.
- New ‘User Controller‘ has been introduced. This new controller allows users to extend Para 3d functionality by creating brand new controllers using MaxScript or C# programming language.
- Para users can now generate 2d and 3d convex hull, Delaunay and Voronoi meshes using Parametric mesh and Parametric Shape nodes.
- Math-surf 3.0 compatibility ( coming soon)
- Loading and Saving Para-flows has been improved. (Commercial version only)
- ‘Test Controller‘ & ‘Custom Parameter‘ type initialization.
- Bug in showing ‘Transform controller‘ input list
- Various bugs in ‘Para Shape‘, CSV exporter and ‘Math controller‘ have been fixed.
- Keyframe maker is now able to generate key frames for parametric meshes.
- Bug in using d3 options in ‘Mesh controller‘ is fixed.
- bug in exploding ‘Para mesh‘ is fixed.
- Some various bugs fixed in ‘Mesh controller’
New Controller features
- New ‘User Controller‘ has been introduced.
- ‘Math controller‘ allows variable names to be edited.
- ‘Vector controller‘ Convert vectors from Cartesian coordinate system to other coordinate systems
- ‘List controller‘ returns the sum of vectors
- ‘Node controller‘ return the material name ,children nodes and more…
- ‘Custom parameter‘ handles strings
Other new features
- Use Parametric Mesh to generate 3d convex hull.
- Use Parametric Mesh to create Delaunay and Voronoi mesh.
- Use Parametric Shape to create 2d convex hull.
- Para shape allows shapes to be reset